Dad ‘beat his sons, frail 14 and 17, with a guitar and simplest stopped when it snapped because they wouldn’t get up and doing for church’
- Lamatia Tapumanaia Sa, 61, became arrested on August 22 for beating his two sons a month earlier in Kearns, Utah
- Sa tried to wake his 14-one year-historical son for church, however grew to become livid when the boy fell lend a hand asleep
- He’s accused of hitting him in the head with a guitar and breaking his arm
- He then discovered his 17-one year-historical son asleep and ‘beat him except the guitar became broken into pieces ‘
- Sa admitted beating the boys while being read his rights when he became arrested
Printed: 18:13 BST, 23 August 2019 | Up to this point: 18:13 BST, 23 August 2019
A Utah man has been arrested for allegedly beating his two sons with a guitar except it broke because they would not get up and doing for Sunday church.
Lamatia Tapumanaia Sa of Kearns became arrested on Thursday on child abuse costs for assaulting his two sons, frail 14 and 17, on June 30.
In step with KSL, the 14-one year-historical victim became asleep when Sa tried to wake the boy up for church.
A probable trigger assertion filed in Salt Lake County’s third District Court docket acknowledged: ‘(The boy) determined to toddle lend a hand to mattress and not prepare for church.’
Lamatia Tapumanaia Sa of Kearns, Utah became arrested for allegedly beating his two songs, frail 14 and 17, with a guitar because they refused to get up and doing for church on June 30
Sa grew to become upset with the boy and ‘picked up a guitar and tried to strike him in the head,’ Gephardt Day-to-day reviews.
The boy became reportedly in a space to deflect the hit, ‘which he blocked along with his hand. He then sat up and Sa hit him with the guitar four extra instances instances … inflicting a broken arm,’ Geophardt Day-to-day says.
Sa reportedly broke his youngest sons hands and did not pause the assault except the guitar snapped into pieces
Sa’s 17-one year-historical son became woken in a identical manner that morning, with Sa hitting his leg and hip.
The teen acknowledged Sa simplest stopped hitting him when the guitar snapped.
Sa admitted to beating his teenage boys after authorities read him his Miranda rights, Geophardt Day-to-day reviews.
The father has been charged with a criminal and misdemeamor for child abuse.
His bail is determined at $25,000.
DailyMail.com has contacted the Unified Police Department of Increased Salt Lake for further comment.